Kahtoola Microspikes (Medium/Black) by Kahtoola
- Ideal for walking, Mountain Climbing and operating on snow-packed trails
- Securely attaches to trainers, light-weight hikers, on a regular basis Sneakers, and snow boots
- 3/8-inch-long spikes (1 cm). 12 spikes per foot on SM to XL. 10 spikes per foot on XS
- Spikes constructed from heat treated Four Hundred stainless-steel. 2-12 months Producer's warranty. Weight (per pair): SM – 12.2 oz. MD – Thirteen.6 oz. LG- 14.4 oz. XL – 15.6 ounces1848763123)
- SIZING (for Hiking Boots & Tennis Sneakers): XS – US Adolescence 1-Four. SM – US Males 4.5 – 7, Girls 5.5 – Eight.5; MD: US Men 7 – 11, Girls Eight.5-12; LG: US Males 11-14; XL – Males US 14-16
Any terrain, any age, any condition – welcome to Kahtoola's MICROspikes® ice traction machine. Put a pair of our ice traction gadget in your p.c., pocket, or purse and also you're ready to handle no matter nature fingers you. When You come across difficult terrain – scree, ice, snow, moist rocks, slick sidewalks – just take them out and slip them on. No special straps, no laces, no fuss – simply the confidence you want to get immediately from where you might be to where you want to be. They fit simply over most any shoes and Provide Stable ice traction to maintain you moving. p.c. them up, pull them on, and go.