Authentic Titan Type III Military 550 Paracord / Survival Cord – 100FT, ROYAL BLUE, with FREE Velcro Fastener ★ Highest Quality Mil-Spec Paracords Available ★ Two Paracord eBooks Included w/Purchase by TITAN PARACORD
- ✔ READ OUR REVIEWS – Tensile Strength > 620lb. Trusted by Soldiers and Paracord Enthusiasts Worldwide.
- ✔ GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC – Genuine Military MIL-C-5040-H, Type III, 100% Nylon, Mil-Spec 550 lb Paracord.
- ✔ EXTREMELY VERSATILE – Designed for Rugged Paracord Applications Requiring Strength, Durability, and Safety.
- ✔ PERFECT CORD FOR – Home Use, Auto Use, Camping, Survival Kits, Disaster Prep, Bug-Out Bags, Crafting, etc.
- ✔ 100% SATISFACTION – Manufactured by a U.S. Veteran-Owned Business, Velcro Strap Included with your Paracord.
#1 RATED PARACORD ON AMAZON!
★ Not All Paracord is Created Equal! Titan's Superior Quality means Superior Performance.
– Titan Paracord has a Minimum Guaranteed Tensile Strength of 550lbs.
– 100% Bump-free, Bulge-free, Kink-free.
– Made to Military Specifications w/Colored Government Contractor Marker Inside
Titan Paracord is made from 100% Nylon, measures 5/32″ in diameter, and contains 21 individual strands, braided into seven seriously-strong 3-strand yarns. Its official military designation is MIL-C-5040H, Type III, 550 Paracord. Titan Paracord is the ultimate utility cord, and is also known as 550 Cord, Parachute Cord, or Survival Cord.
Typical utility uses for Titan Paracord include:
– Securely tying down items to the top of your vehicle or tying small items to your backpack or waist when hiking.
– Hanging a rucksack from a tree to keep your food away from critters or Stringing up a clothes-line to dry out wet clothing.
– Stringing up a trip wire to rig an area by tying cans, chimes, etc. to the cord to alert you of intruding animals.
– In addition to its general utility functions, Titan Paracord is also excellent for Survival Kits, Bug-Out Bags, and Vehicle Emergency Kits.
Typical survival situation uses for Titan Paracord include:
– When threaded with beads, use as a pace counter to estimate distance covered by foot.
– “The guts”, or individual yarns of the core, can be removed when finer string is needed for fishing line or sewing gear.
– Slowly lowering your equipment or an object down from a higher plane.
– Securing a makeshift splint or creating a makeshift sling.
– Creating or Rigging a pulley system to lift a heavy object.
We confidently back our product with a 100% satisfaction, no hassle, money-back guarantee. Try Titan Paracord today and you'll never purchase another brand again!